ledhdtvtelevisions.com is provided by Ian Tyrrell. I have worked in the IT sector for 20 years and now run various online businesses, my main business being an ecommerce website. Other than work, I like to write about everything and anything that interests me and share them through websites like this.
To contact me click here – Contact Page
This website is provided for like-minded individuals to share their thoughts and knowledge about television and technology related issues.
Please abide by the following rules when using this website.
- You must hold the copyright and own any article you submit. Your article must be unique.
- By submitting an article to this website you grant us permission to publish your article on this website or through the RSS feeds.
- Affiliate links are not allowed, but your article may contain URL’s to your own website or other useful relevant links.
- Submitting your article to this website does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind.
- We reserve the right to reject any article submitted to this website.
TEMPLATE WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ledhdtvtelevisions.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ledhdtvtelevisions.com does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
ledhdtvtelevisions.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ledhdtvtelevisions.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ledhdtvtelevisions.com ‘s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ledhdtvtelevisions.com ‘s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ledhdtvtelevisions.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ledhdtvtelevisions.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ledhdtvtelevisions.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ledhdtvtelevisions.com ‘s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect ledhdtvtelevisions.com ‘s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as ledhdtvtelevisions.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a precedent created by template-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com